Well, unfortunately, all great fun must come to an end! Our celebration was cut short today, because of tornado warnings, so we let out at 12:30 today. My plan today was to let them eat green eggs and ham, finish up some last minute activities, and then after lunch watch Horton Hears a Who! Since we had to cut it short, we ate in the morning, and then after lunch we watched a portion of the movie. Yesterday, we made Oobleck, which was a great freebie from Ms. Plant's Press. Check out the pictures from yesterday and today!
I want to say a big thank you to Kaleigh, from Kaleigh's Klassroom for giving me a great award! If you haven't had a chance, hop on over and take a peek!
There are a few rules for accepting this award:
1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Pass the award onto 15 other lovely bloggers.
3. Follow the person who sent it to you :)
I hereby nominate the following ladies for the One Lovely Blog Award:
1. Vickie at Ms. Plant's Press
2. Jada at Daisy Days for Learning
3. Jennifer at First Grade Blue Skies
4. Natalie at Teachery Tidbits
5. Erica at Sprinkles to Kindergarten
6. Ashlee at Peace, Love, Learn
7. Lauren at Just Add Clipart
8. Mechele at Barrow's Hodgepodge
9. Edana at Color Me Kinder
10. Ms. Patterson at Pocket Full of Kinders!
11. Kelly at Young & Lively Kindergarten
12. Jenn at Pirate's Life for Us! .
So, I think I'm going to stop at 12, sounds great to me! Check out all of these great blogs if you haven't already!
I finished my final paper last night, I spent all of today laminating and cutting out my St. Patrick's Day centers and activities, and boy, what a
pain joy! I think my thumb and forefinger might think otherwise! I think I might just settle down and read The Daily 5!!! I'm so excited about that!! Or maybe I'll work on my next packet, I have so many ideas rolling around in this old brain!
Talk to you later!